Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gracious Becomings

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next two years of  my time spent working for Kids Alive International in Kiganjo, Kenya.

The web address "gracious becomings" is in reference to my desire to use this blog not only to update my friends, family and supporters on my experiences of settling in to a new home, job and culture, but also to convey snapshots of the ways in which the Lord is using this experience to graciously shape me into the person He intends for me to become.

I would greatly appreciate patience and understanding if I do not post as often or as many photos as I'd like to at first. I've been told the Internet in Kiganjo is not the fastest, and I expect to be quite busy and overwhelmed during my first days there.

Many thanks and blessings upon all those who have helped get me to this point. Your prayers and support mean the world to me, and I know that I could not - and would not want to - do this without you.

 Now, please pray for me as I dive into the craziness of preparing to go. 
I leave for Kenya October 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment